CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Self-introduction~ Shirley


Before study this subject, i don't actually know what is blog. I only know how to create friendster. Actually blog is quite similar to friendster. Now i basically know what is blog. Let me first introduce myself, my name is Chen Wai Leng. Everyone also call Wai Leng. But i prefer my friend call me ah leng. This can feel more closely. I born in Ipoh Jaya, Perak. Ipoh is a place where has different types of famous food, such as Chicken noodle, Carry chicken bread and others. If who has interested, i can travelled with you but you must treat me.. haha..

I am currently pursuing my degree in University Tunku Abdul Rahman in Bandar Sungai Long. I am currently staying in Scot pine condominium. I am having a Bachelor of accounting (hons) commence course in the post-undergraduate level. In the middle of 2009, i will graduate. I have several plans after i have graduate. Where should i apply the work? Singapore? Big Four? Work in Singapore is very tough for Malaysian. I had been heard that most of singaporean will look down Malaysian and purposely give lot work to them to do. That why Malaysian will feels stress work in there. However, Big Four not easy to apply, it require minimum qualified of CGPA 3.5 and above. That why i need to study hard to achieve my target.

Youtube.com and Baidu.com are my favourite website for entertainment. Besides, Google.com, Hotmail.com and Yahoo.com are famous for me to searching information. It is useful for search information about the unknown, check email for communication and to enhance my knowledge.

I enjoyed the sport most. I love to play badminton, swimming and etc. .. I always believe that exercising will lead us to good health. Besides, it can also enhance our stamina level, reflection, alertness, and so on. Our relationships could be even better via sports.


0 comments: