CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Self-introduction~ Angel

Hi, welcome to my blog. This is first time I start blogging here and so fresh to me. Now, let me introduce myself first. My name is Chong An Chyi, and you all can call me An Chyi or Angel. I am 20 years old, my horoscope is Virgo. I come from Perak and currently I located at Sungai Long,Kajang.
Currently, I am study at University Tunku Abdul Rahman(UTAR). Now, I am post-undergraduate student who is taking Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) Accounting. This is my final year in UTAR and complete my degree in May 2009. After graduate, I decide to go to Singapore to start my career (because can earn more money ...hahaha)
My hobbies are watching movie, listening music, sing K, shopping, and etc. I like to watch movie very much, I can even watch it even do not sleep (very crazy right? haha...). Besides, I also like to sing k and shopping very much. I like to listen to diffent types of song. Currently, I'm interest in Thai's song much.
The website that I visit the most are www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, www.friendster.com, www.tom365.com, and www.haoting.com. I almost visit google and yahoo website because I can search information through this two website about assignment. Sometimes, I even find the tutorial answer through this and also check mail. I use frienster to keep in touch with my friends that I can't meet them often. Besides, I also can make new friends, not only from Malaysia but all over the world, such as Hong Kong, Singapore and etc. I also visit www.tom365.com which consist of varities of drama and movies. I almost use this website to download drama and movies. Furthermore, I always download the new song through the haoting website. Throughout this, you can simply found that internet is become integral part of my life. So, without internet, my life become very bored and may be I can't survive (hahaha...just kidding only)
Lastly, Hope you all can enjoy with my blog and have a nice day ya!!!

0 comments: