CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Self-introduction-Cheryl

Hello,welcome to my blog. I am Cheryl Chin, 20 years old. I'm come from Perak.I am taking Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) Accounting in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR). Now I'm study year 3 semester 1,this is my final year and also a very hard,busy year in UTAR. I hope I can enjoy my last year UTAR life.

My hobbies are watching movie, shopping, listening music, sing k and others.I like to watch movie so I will watching movie whenever I free.Sometimes, I even continue to watch until did not sleep.I also go to sing k and shopping quite often.Sometimes after I finished my class, then I will go to sing k and shopping with my friends. As you know, there are a lot shopping center here so, everytime can go different shopping center to shop.

The five website that I visit the most are www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, www.friendster.com, www.tom365.com and www.haoting.com. I can search information through the google and yahoo. This is very useful to me when I need find information to do my assignment. I use friensters to keep conduct with all my friend among the world and I can make more friends in different country. I also can view the lastest photo or blogs posted by my friends. Tom365 is a free movie download website,I can download all the latest movie from this website. The haoting website can let me download the latest songs.

Lastly, thanks for you all visit my blog and hope you all will enjoy it because this is my first time blogging here so, may be do not write it very well.

0 comments: