CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Self-introduction~Yong

My name is Yong Teck Li. You can call me Teck Li. My age is my secret so let you all guess how old am I la.haha...My horoscope is scorpio. my hometown is at Sibu, Sarawak.(so far,right?) Everytime have to take flight only can back to my hometown. Therefore, I only back to hometown during semester break. Now, I'm study at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), taking Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) Accounting. I will graduate in May 2009 and can go to work sooner. However, before I graduate I need to study very hard and work hard because this is my last year so it will be very tough for me. A lot of assignment need to do and also thesis.
My hobbies are watching movie, shopping and travelling. I like to watch movie and drama very much,most of it are Korean drama.Whenever I free, I sure will sit in front of the computer to watch Korean drama. The Korean drama are borrw from friends or download from internet.Besides, I will date my friends out to watch movie in cinema during weekend. During weekend, I will go shopping also. I often go to Mid Valley, KLCC, Pavillion, Times Square.
The top five website that I visited the most are www.google.com, I can find information when I need to do my assignment and even the tutorial answer.This website is very useful to me. The second website is wble.utar.edu.my. I can download lecture notes, tutorial and even get to know my coursework mark in this website. Sometimes, the lecturer also have some announcement in wble. The third website is www.skyme.com,
this website enable me to download the latest Korean drama. So, I do not worry that I do not have new Korean drama to watch.haha... I also visit www.friendster.com, I can make new friends around the world and connect with my friends. Sometimes, I also upload some new or funny photo in friendster. The fifth website is www.chinapress.com.my, I do not buy newspaper so, I read it daily at this website to know what is happen in this society.

0 comments: